The first TEN people to comment in this post get to request that I write a drabble/doodle a pic of any pairing/character of their choosing of any series I'm familiar with. If you're not sure, post a reference pic. :P
In return, they have to post this in their journal, regardless of their ability level. (If you absolutely can't write, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to offer drawings or icons or something instead.)
1) korinacaffeine Troll/human, specifically Zek'jaf and Lara from WoW
2) chaosdragon draco malfoy in black rimmed glasses. open dress shirt and candy cane in his mouth optional. (which means not really :P)
3) silver11016 Oshitari Yuushi from Prince of Tennis, your choice of attempting to cook or driving a Skyline GT-R.
4) marythemango Zetsu/Sakura
List 10 of your favorite characters from different fandoms, and ask people to spot patterns in your choices, and if they're so inclined, to draw conclusions about you based on the patterns they've spotted.
1. Kisame (Naruto)
2. Scar (Alien vs. Predator)
3. Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)
4. Pyramid Head (Silent Hill 2)
5. Sakura (Naruto)
6. Harry Dresden (Book version)
7. Gazille (Fairy Tale)
8. Sesshomaru (InuYasha)
9. Farfarello (Weiss Kreuz)
10. Alan Shore (Boston Legal)
...there officially needs to be more awesome female characters, damnit.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will - allegedly - create a never-ending cycle of icon glee.
( fairy1234's picks: )
01. Your Middle Name:
03. Single or Taken:
04. Favorite Movie:
05. Favorite Song or Album:
6. Favorite Band/Artist:
07. Dirty or Clean:
08. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
09. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
10. What's your philosophy on life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favorite memory of us?
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
17. Can we get together and make a cake?
18. Which country is your spiritual home?
19. What is your big weakness?
20. Do you think I'm a good person?
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
22. Describe your accent
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
25. Trousers or skirts?
26. Cigarettes or alcohol?
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!)
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?
I think it's part "Beauty and the Beast," part "epically awesome clashing personalities/background." Kisame is such a unique character, not only physically, but mentally and personality-wise; I'm intrigued by the way he'll be ever so polite while shredding an opponent to ribbons. I like Sakura because we've been able to see how far she's grown, both as a person and a kunoichi. (I honestly couldn't stand her at first, but she grew on me quickly.) Throw them together, and you get explosive chemistry (not to mention the missing-nin/loyal kunoichi drama).
2. Favorite and least favorite foods?
I love pasta and curry, especially lamb korma, but lately I've been eating more veggies 'cause I'm trying to lose weight. Least favorite... crunchy onions. Cooked onion is fine, and they're okay if they're diced small enough (like in salsa), but crunchy onion = ick.
3. If you had the money to live wherever you wanted, where would you go?
Hmm... good question. The only places I've lived before have been Michigan, Florida, and briefly Indiana, so I don't have a lot to base the opinion on, but as long as I have easy access to friends and family (and good shopping!), I'd be fine. As for a house, I adore vaulted ceilings, sliding doors, and sprawling lawns.
4. Favorite games to play?
Chess, solitare, mah jong, poker, bullshit, war. Suck at Monopoly and Scrabble, but they're still fun.
5. Least favorite ships?
ItaSaku normally bugs the crap out of me because a lot of authors do the abusive!Itachi or "Sakura abandons Konoha for him" crap, but there are a very few fics that I'll read with it. Madara/Sakura doesn't hold much interest for me. Sasuke/Sakura... *kicks Sasuke* Yeah, pet peeve. OOC Sasuke/Naruto.
Name: Megan/ Ivy
Fandoms (Characters) Ships:
- House MD (House, Wilson) No Ship
- Bones (Booth, Bones, Sweets) Booth/Bones
- Harry Dresden (Harry, Murphy, The Archive) Harry/Murphy
- Predators (Predaphile Network, ftw!) Scar/Lex from AVP
- Naruto (Kisame, Sakura) KisaSaku and other crack pairings
- CSI (Grissom) No Ship
- Lie To Me (That one dude that believes in brutal honesty) No Ship...yet
- Harry Potter (Snape, Fanon Harry, Xiomara) Snarry
- Boston Legal (Alan Shore, Denny Crane) Platonic Alan/Denny
- Transformers movie (Bumblebee, Mikayla) Bee/Mikayla
- Island, the Korean manwah (Pan, Miho, John) Pan/Miho
- Others I can't think of atm
Anything Else? I love drawing, reading, writing, and plan to write a book of fairy tales based on an original story drowning_misery and I are writing. I tend to re-read favorite fics, and check my email compulsively. I can't stand the show 24, and don't get the draw people have for Lost. :/ Umm... sarcasm and snarky humor and obscure quotes? And this emoticon: :3
One little compliment can make you feel amazing.
So give me a compliment, anything in the entire world, even that my shoelaces are pretty. Put this in your blog/journal, so I can return the favor. And once you get some comments, put that entry in a memory or tag so that when you are feeling down, you can go to that entry for a quick pick-me-up and a smile.
Feel free to post anonymously, if you so wish.
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, (even if we don't speak often or ever) please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me.
It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.
When you're finished, post this little paragraph in your LJ and see what your friends come up with.
2. Answer one question with one name.
3. Don't tell the questions to anyone who isn't doing the meme.
( False prophets muddle through the landmines of life: dreading what they know is coming but cannot see. )
...and now I officially need more guys on my flist. No offense, ladies, but some testosterone would be a nice change of pace. ;)
1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the top ten results
1. Costume Designer (Could be fun)
2. Makeup Artist (Fun, maybe)
3. Special Effects Technician (Eh.)
4. Taxidermist (...xD whut?)
5. Animator (If I had the patience...)
6. Fashion Designer (Maybe)
7. Sign Maker (Pff, no)
8. Actor (Mmmno. Can't act worth a damn.)
9. Magician (...yeeah. Right.)
10. Graphic Designer (XD Took a while...)
I'm just amused that #35 is Gunsmith. wtf does that even entail?
You're probably from somewhere near New York City, possibly north Jersey, or Connecticut or Rhode Island. If you are from New York City you may be one of the types who people never believe when you say you're from New York.
If you are not from here, you are probably one of the following:
(a) A Philadelphian who can't stand the way other Philadelphians say "on";
(b) A Yat from New Orleans; or
(c) Someone from England, Australia, or New Zealand, in which case why are you doing this quiz in the first place?
Northern. Whether you have the world famous Inland North accent of the Great Lakes area, or the radio-friendly sound of upstate NY and western New England, your accent is what used to set the standard for American English pronunciation (not much anymore now that the Inland North sounds like it does).
If you are not from the North, you are probably one of the following:
(a) A Southerner who hates Southern accents and tries really hard to "talk right"; or
(b) A New Yorker or New Jerseyan who doesn't have the full accent
...xD Okay? This obviously doesn't account for the Yooper Factor. *snicker*
1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you
or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.---
1. I have no known allergies.
2. I get physically ill to the point of incapacitation when grieving.
3. I consistently draw myself with my hair parted on the wrong side, and don't even realize it most of the time.
4. I am a Predaphile, and proud of it. *dodges bricks from korinacaffeine*
5. I apparently share a brain with korinacaffeine, chaosdragon, and doirteadh. *loves on them*
6. My favorite flowers are Snapdragons while my favorite scent is Lily of the Valley.
7. For the longest time, I was grossed out by the sight/thought of tadpoles because of an episode of Home Improvement where Brad and Randy made Mark swallow one. *grimaces* Still am, on occasion.
Tag: Everyone that reads this, unless they've already done it.
Your Score: Linear B
You are Linear B. Even those who can follow you think you're all Greek to them. Which, after all, is true - Linear B being the first known text for written Greek. To most people, you're incomprehensible. But what do you care? You're tough, hard, long-enduring and have greater nobility than most. Naturally, you don't admit to borrowing extensively from your brother Linear A.
|Link: The Which Ancient Language Are You Test written by imipak on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|