I'm cleaning out my closet and I've come across some of my old romance novels. I need to get rid of them, but I don't want to just send them off to Goodwill. Would anyone be interested in adopting some of these? I can make a list of the titles, but I'd like to get an idea of how many people would actually want them-- there's at least a hundred in total, probably more. I wasn't called 'the Library' for nothing. :P
There's a bunch of random titles of varying genres, but I also have a good portion of a couple complete and almost-complete series, including but probably not limited to:
- Christine Feehan (Carpathian Vampires and Shapeshifter. Dark Desire with Jaques and Shea is signed by the author. Paperback.)
- Laurell K. Hamilton (Anita Blake and Merry Gentry. One of the AB books is signed by LKH, but it's to me, so I'm debating on if want to keep it or not. All hardbound.)
- Hannah Howell (Highlander. Paperback.)
- Karen Moning (Highlander with some Timetravel. Paperback and hardbound.)
I ask only that you pay shipping, and that shouldn't be too much as I'd send it bookrate or whatever it's called.
I'm also probably going to sell off some of my anime/manga-- yes, sell. I paid more for the Japanese stuff than the romance novels, so I need to recoup at least some of my losses, here. I'll post a more complete list once I have everything together, but here's some titles:
- Yu Yu Hakusho (season 1 dvds)
- Gensomaden Saiyuki (season 1 dvds, 1-9, I think)
- InuYasha (dvds, 12 and 13)
- InuYasha (manga, have to check how far up)
- Rurouni Kenshin (series, not OVA, 1 and 2)
- Wallflower (manga up to volume 10ish)
Any sales I make from these will go towards my college fund. If you're interested in any of these (or are looking for something specific), just leave me a comment here, and we can discuss prices and whatnot.